Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #495


I haven't gotten a chance to join the MFT sketch challenge for a couple of weeks.  But I recently received the new Best Fins set and knew this sketch would be perfect.

I started by stamping several of the ocean critters onto watercolor paper.  They were colored and blended with Tombow markers then die cut.  The water panel was sponged with distress ink and a waves stencil from SugarPea Designs.

The card was finished with a coordinating sentiment from the set, color cardstock from my stash and a few dew drops.

I would like to share my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch:  Challenge #495 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  #444 - 445 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #254 Summer + Sentiment
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes   

Comments

Elaine Stark said…
A fun card. A great sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine
Oh what a gorgeous card Cynthia - loving those best fins stamps, and so cleverly mounted in their ocean.
Thank you for joining us over at Word Art Wednesday with this delightful card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Such a beautiful card, I love your watery panel with the sea creatures, looks really good. Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge.
Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts xx
https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/