Skip to main content

Paper Smooches June 15-28 ANYTHING GOES challenge



I'm sneaking in a fun birthday card for the current Paper Smooches challenge featuring the adorable Boob Tubes set.  

The TV images were stamped with Adirondack inks - Lettuce, Bottle and Red Pepper.  I added a few enamel dots to the TV knobs for dimension and sponged the background panel with distress ink.

The panel was die cut and adhered with dimension foam onto a recycled paper bag. I'm giving the "Slimline" card design a try for the first time!  A much larger canvas, but fun!

I would like to share my card with the following:
Paper Smooches: June 15-28 ANYTHING GOES challenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:   Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  #444 - 445 Anything Goes   

Comments

Shelly said…
Such a fun and fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!
A delightful fun card Cynthia - love your coloured stamping!
Thank you so much for joining us again at Word Art Wednesday with this pretty card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Nicole Vögeli said…
Such a fun and happy project! Thank you for playing along the Paper Smooches Challenge!