Skip to main content

Stamplorations and Coffee Loving Cardmaker Challenges



I didn't get a chance to play with this adorable coffee cup digital from Stamplorations during the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.  I saw so many fabulous projects during the hop!

The image was printed onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White cardstock, fussy cut and colored with alcohol markers.  I sponged a Hero Arts stencil lightly with Memento ink for the base panel.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Stamplorations Stencil Challenge:  June Anything Goes
Coffee Loving Cardmakers:  June Caffeine Fueled Paper Play
Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  #637 Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Make Your Own Background  

Comments

Ina G said…
Fabulously colourful coffee cup Cynthia. Lovely soft stenciled background. Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations for our Stencil Challenge.
Claire said…
So vibrant I love it
Gorgeous colourful card Cynthia - love your soft stenciled background - it really lats the mug take the eye
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
nancy littrell said…
Love your softly stenciled background for your Gorgeous colored and fussy cut digi stamp mug, Cynthia. So pleased you were able to join us at STAMPlorations Stencil. Hugs..Nancy
Lisa said…
Love this! So beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along at the CLC!