Skip to main content

HMFMC #318 Always Anything Goes Option of Circle/Dots



Good morning!  I hope everyone is getting time to be crafty this weekend.  

I'm sneaking in a little late with an entry for the current House Mouse and Friends challenge using circles/dots.  My card features the adorable Blowing Bubbles images by Stampendous.  
I stamped the image twice and die cut the circles then colored with Copic Markers.  The base circle dies were cut from Co'ordinations paper and the base panel is SU Basic Grey embossed with a dot folder. LOTS of dots and circles!  

To finish the card, Verves leafy dies were cut using vellum.  I added a few sequins and sentiment from SU.  I'm pleased with the end result!  This will be going into my stash for our church birthdays.

I would like to share my card with the following;

HMFMC #318:  Always Anything Goes Option of Circle/Dots 

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge:  June Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  #444 - 445 Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #39 

Cute Card Thursday:  #639 Summer 

AAA Birthday:  Game #14 Use Vellum 

 

 

Comments

What a gorgeous card Cynthia - love how you have used the theme and the sketch for this fabulous result!
Thank you for joining in over at Word Art Wednesday with this wonderful card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Bunny said…
Blowing bubbles is fun no matter what age you are. This is so cute. I like all of the circles. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
April said…
I love all the dots and bubbles on your card. This is a wonderful layout and card! Thanks for sharing at House Mouse and friends Monday challenge! xx

Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) I love how you cut this image into circles!! the colours, papers and whole design of this is just gorgeous!! What a stunner!! Beautifully done!!! 💗

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Stay Home and Stay Safe xx
Luv
Lols x x x
Mia said…
Great card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Sue said…
Fabulous card. Loving the circles. The little image with the bubbles is perfect for the challenge too. What a pretty card design and coloring. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouee and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue
Jane said…
How sweet is your card! The vellum sprigs look really cool. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Pamela Duncan said…
FABULOUS card! Thank you for joining us on Jan's Digital Stamp Challenge. Pam, DT
Lori Kobular said…
Wow! What a great idea to put the stamped images in bubbles! So creative and it looks great! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenges!
Tina said…
Such a swet card. cool effect with the layered circles. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join again. Tina DT