Skip to main content

AAA Cards CAS Game #167 - One Layer + optional twist Inspired By The Graphic



I'm joining a couple of challenges with this one-layer clean and simple Father's Day card.  The card started by sponging and blending distress ink with the MFT Radiating Rays stencil.  I used my Misti to stamp the Sweet 'n Sassy silhouette image in Versafine Claire black ink.  The sentiment is a retired set from SNSS.

I really like how this turned out.  Clean and simple saves on the postage as well since this will be going into the mail in the morning!   

I would like to share my card with the following:
AAA Cards CAS Game #167 - One Layer + Inspired by the Graphic
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  #444 - 445 Anything Goes 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Summer Fun 
Stamplorations Stencil Challenge:  June Anything Goes
  

Comments

Claire said…
Wow I love this, what a fabulous design
Jane said…
Stunning! Love everything about this card, awesome design. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
A stunning design, beautifully executed, Cynthia - love the finished result!
Thank you for sharing this wonderful card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Monika/Buzsy said…
What a pretty one layer card Cynthia. Love the silhouette image with the sun rays. Lovely design.
Tanja said…
wonderful masculine card - thanks for joining us at the STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge