Skip to main content

Sugar Pea Mix It Up Challenge #62


It's been awhile since I've gotten the chance to play along with SugarPea Designs monthly Mix It Up Challenge.  This month's inspiration board really caught my eye.

I found the perfect diagonal designer paper for the base panel in my Basic Grey stash.  The duck image from SugarPea Quackers set was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut then adhered with dimensional tape.  The sentiment and cattails were stamped from the same set.  

Sometimes clean and simple is tough for me!  This went together so quickly and I'm pleased with the final design.  I'm also joining the AAA Cards CAS challenge with stamping along the edge.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
SugarPea Designs:   Mix It Up Challenge #62
AAA Cards CAS Game:  #155 Along the Edge
Cute Card Thursday:  #614 Anything Goes

QKR Stampede:  Challenge #378 Anything Goes
 

Comments

Oh what a sweet card Cynthia - love your wee duck, and the striped background is gorgeous behind it.
Blessings
Maxine
Francesca said…
What a nice duck! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards! Happy New Year
Jane said…
Adorably cute little duck. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.
Dawn said…
Gorgeous CAS Card & a cute little ducky!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us at QKR Stampede this week!
Good Luck
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx
Nicole Vögeli said…
This is so adorable! Thank you for playing along the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge!
Kara Lynne said…
That duck is so adorable playing among the reeds in the corner of your card! Such a wonderful CAS design! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at SugarPea Design's Mix It Up Challenge!
LucieGCards said…
Oh what a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!