Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch #468 and Monthly Birthday Project


I'm joining the current sketch challenge and birthday project - Clean and Simple- at My Favorite Things.  My clean and simple card features a retired MFT set called Life's Direction.  I Love these solid critter stamps!  Of course, this week's sketch was the perfect opportunity to pull it out and play.

 I started with a sponged masking with Tim Holtz distress inks.  The images were stamped with VersaFine Clair ink using my Misti.  I stamped along the edge on to join the AAA Cards challenge this week.


 I'm sharing my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch:  Challenge #468
My Favorite Things Birthday Project:  Clean and Simple
AAA Cards CAS Game:  #155 Along the Edge
Cute Card Thursday:  #613 Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  #33 Anything Goes

Comments

Cardsbymaaike said…
Love your colourful clouds and then the contrast with the black weather vane.Thank you for playing at AAA CArds
what a gorgeous card Cynthia - love your rainbow clouds with the silhouette in the foreground
Blessings
Maxine
Francesca said…
Beautiful rainbow clouds! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards! Happy New Year
Jane said…
Fabulous clouds and I love the silhouette against them. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.