Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #271 Animal Cards!


I'm joining the current Art Impressions Challenge with a fun birthday card featuring Udderly Fantastic.  I have a lot of birthdays coming up in January so I'm frantically stocking up!

This set is one of the super cute and versatile Funny Farm line from Art Impressions.  Bonnie's cute critters always make me smile!
The image was colored with Copic Markers and layered with Birthday themed papers from Carta Bella.  The image panel was die cut with an edge die from My Favorite Things.  
A masked sky was created for this adorable birthday cow by sponging Memento ink around a cloud die cut.  I finished the card with a few enamel dots and coordinating sentiment from the same set.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #271 Animal Cards
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge:  #33 Anything Goes 
Di's Digi Challenge:  Animals Acting Like People
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #416- #417 
QKR Stampede Challenge:  #375 Anything Goes 


Comments

crafty said…
A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary
Such a cute card. Great coloring. Thank you for joining us at Art Impressions.
Lola said…
Oh my goodness this is just SOOOO cute! Wonderful coloring and clouds. Just so joyful.