Skip to main content

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge #123 - Just for Fun!


I'm joining the current Fun Friday Challenge at Your Next Stamp with this fun Fall themed card.  What's more fun in the Fall than jumping into a huge pile of leaves!!  This adorable critter is part of the YNS Scarf Weather set -- Perfect for Fall!

The image was colored with Copic markers and die cut.  I couldn't resist adding googly eyes.  It was layered onto coordinating card stock from Doodlebug Designs Flea market paper pad.  
A machine stitched border, coordinating sentiment and enamel dots finish the card.
Of course, the design was inspired by the current Mojo Monday sketch hosted by Julee Tilman.

I would like to share my project with the following:
Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge #123
Aud Sentiment Challenge:  #236 Anything Goes + Sentiment
Little Red Wagon Challenge:  #516 Fall It!
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Stitch It
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Mojo Monday Sketch: Challenge #523

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
LOVE IT! It is totally fun and you're right those are the perfect eyes.
Oh Cynthia I laughed out loud, much to the cat's consternation, when I saw that rabbit's bug eyes - a fabulous card!
Blessings
Maxine
Doni High said…
Great fall card. Love the googly eyes!
Thanks for sharing with us at The Little Red Wagon.
Imke said…
Super sweet fall card, Cnythia. I like all the little details like stitching, the googly eyes - just great !

Thanks for joining us this week @ Little Red Wagon and i hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
Oh, this is just darling! Love those googly eyes! Thanks for joining me for Mojo Monday!