Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #265 Watercolor Stamping


I'm joining the current Art Impressions Challenge - Watercolor Stamping with my fall card.  My card features the AI Harvest Try-fold stamp set.

The image was stamped onto watercolor paper using my Misti and Versafine pigment ink.  I highlighted the image was Tombow markers then used a paint brush to watercolor.  I need a LOT of practice with watercoloring, but it was fun to try something new.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #265 Watercolor Stamping
Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  #598 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  #402 - #403 Anything Goes 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Stamp It!
Little Red Wagon: #513 Nice and Clean
Aud Sentiment Challenge:  #235 Fall/Autumn and Sentiment  

Comments

Doreen said…
This is such a lovely card,thanks for joining us over at Aud Sentiments
JanR said…
Delightful card! Wonderful fall scene. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
A lovely card Cynthia - your water colouring looks pretty good to me!
Thank you for joining us at the current Word Art Wednesday Challenge
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
Lisa Lynn said…
You do such a great job with watercoloring...it freaks me out, lol.