Skip to main content

Coffee Loving Cardmakers - September Caffeine Fueled Paper Play



I'm joining the current Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Challenge at Coffee Loving Cardmakers with this card featuring Craftin' Desert Divas digital set Espresso Yourself.

The Coffee Loving Cardmakers are paying a tribute to Tara and Craftin' Desert Divas this month as she sadly closes her shop. 

I love the pre-color digital images that Tara provides.  They look great and are perfect when I need a quick card.  I have combined it with a sentiment from My Favorite Things - CS Coffee (Retired) and papers from Your Next Stamp.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Coffee Loving Cardmakers:  September Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Challenge - Craftin' Desert Divas 
Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  #598 Anything Goes
Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge:  #522
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  #402 - #403 Anything Goes 

Comments

What a great card Cynthia - love that coffee machine with it's cute smile. Your papers are the perfect complement to it.
Thank you for joining us at the current Word Art Wednesday Challenge
Blessings
Maxine
Great card. Thank you for the inspiration. I've been away from card making and now I'm back only to see your cute digital stamp is no longer available since the shop has closed. Love coffee inspired cards. Well, honestly, I love all the themes. LOL
Anonymous said…
Now that is the cutest coffee machine I've ever seen!! :) Really love your card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)
Lisa said…
Awesome and SO adorable! Thanks so much for playing along at the CLC!
Oh, this is just darling! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!