Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #266 - Use Circles


I'm joining the current Art Impressions Challenge to use circles.  I couldn't resist this adorable pile of critters from the AI Full of Thanks set.  

The image was colored with Copic Markers then die cut with Spellbinders Circle die.  Coordinating designer papers were also cut with the Spellbinder Circle dies and layered.  The Thanksgiving sentiments are from the same set.  A few enamel dots finish the card.
This card will be added to my Thanksgiving card stash for family and friends.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #266 Use Circles 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #404 - #405
Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  #600  Dies and Punches
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #236 Anything Goes + Sentiment 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge:  #30 Anything Goes with a Critter 

Comments

What a fun card, beautifully made, Cynthia - thank you for the smile - Christmas day often feels a bit like that too!
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday for the current challenge
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
Jessica Shier said…
haha your card made me laugh! I love all the circles and the beautiful papers you chose. That image is just adorable. Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your talents on the Art Impressions Blog for Challenge #266, Use Circle!
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh this is the cutest!!! I adore that image and of course the sentiment goes perfect with these satisfied and full critters!! :) Love how you've encorporated the circles in your design too! Thank you for sharing your creation for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge this month! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia that is a great card for the season. You are so creative.