Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge: #280 For the Boys/Guys


Good morning!  I'm stopping in with a quick post for the current Mo Manning Challenge - Anything Goes with the option of For the Boys/Guys.  

I'm finishing up Father's Day cards and Mo's Fishing image is perfect for all of the fishermen in my family.  I started by cropping the image and printing onto Stampin' Up Whisper White card stock.  I have been enjoying the effect of "stamping off the edge" with images.  It was colored with Copic Markers.  Memento ink has been sponged on the background.  I couldn't resist adding a little fish at the bottom from Art Impressions.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Mo's Digital Pencil:  Challenge #280 Anything Goes/For the Guys 
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #229 Anything Goes 
Cute Card Thursday:  Challenge #586 CAS 
Word Art Wednesday:  #390 - #391 Anything Goes

Comments

Lola said…
I love that "off the edge" look. Your whole card is just so pretty, and gorgeous scene with the water and light. Your little fish is an adorable addition.
I love your fabulously coloured and inked Father's Day creation. I especially like your placement of the image off to one side and how your fish looks happy to have escaped the line! Thank you for joining in the fun at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge. Hugs Lesley
What a wonderful card for a fisherman Cynthia - and so beautifully coloured too. Love the wee fish :)
Blessings
Maxine
Pat said…
Wow!! I love how you cropped your Mo image to focus attention in the sentiment and the fish!! Very clever!! Thanks so much for joining us for our June Challenge at Mo's! Hugs, Pat Frank