Skip to main content

Clean and Simple Father's Day

I completed my final Father's Day card tonight!  I pulled out an older Memory Box set called BBQ Penguin for my card.  The penguin and grill were both heat embossed with CTMH black powder.  The hat was paper pieced with scrap paper in my stash.
The background was sponged with Memento Bamboo Leaves and Bahama Blue inks.  I kept the card clean and simple without embellishments for easy mailing.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #229 Anything Goes   
Cute Card Thursday:  Challenge #586 CAS   
Word Art Wednesday:  #390 - #391 Anything Goes  
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  #27 Anything Goes with a Critter  

Comments

Now that looks like a fabulous cook-out Cynthia - love the cooks hat :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Elaine Stark said…
Fun card, great image for dad's. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine
Donna Ellis said…
LOL! What a fantastic creation with the pengie cook, and the bright skies and green lawn! Such a spectacle and really great, imaginative card! The checkered chef hat is especially wonderful! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Crafty Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}
Great card, I love your fun penguin at the BBQ and those clouds looks fab. Thanks for joining us for the Aud Sentiment Challenge.
Jenny (DT) x