Skip to main content

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge: #116 Pets

The current Fun Friday Challenge at YNS is all about pets.  I pulled out one of my favorite YNS sets - Aquarium Antics and created a quick shaker card.

I started by using the coordinating die cut for the shaker window using designer paper from Carta Bella's Beach Boardwalk.  The fish bowl was stamped and colored on a separate sheet of card stock.  I created the shaker with a piece of plastic from my stash which I layered with the sequins and dimension foam.  Then layered it all and easy peasy!

The turtle was stamped into water color paper and colored with Tombow markers.  I added a little orange for him to stand on and for a pop of color!

I would like to share my card with the following:
Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge:  #116 Pets
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  #392 - #393 Anything Goes

Comments

What a wonderful 'pet' card Cynthia - love the punny sentiment, and the way you have taken the eye to the turtle by grounding him on the orange.
Blessings
Maxine