Skip to main content

SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge #53


I'm joining the current Mix it Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs.  My card was created with the sketch in mind... although I noticed that it's pretty close with the colors as well!

I started by masking and sponging the sun with Tim Holtz distress inks.  The sky was sponged with a scalloped die and distress inks - Spun Sugar and Shaded Lilac.

The adorable camper/trailer image is from SugarPea's RV There Yet? clear stamp set.  It was colored with Copic markers and die cut with the coordinating dies. The card was finished with a coordinating sentiment, washi tape and sequins.

I'm also sharing with Hero Arts National Craft Month Challenge and the Any Craft Goes theme.
 
I would like to enter my card in the following:
SugarPea Designs Mix It Up:  Challenge #53
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes  

Comments

Kerin said…
I love the way you've done the clouds in the background! I tried that on a card yesterday and mine did not turn out like that lol. Thanks for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs :)
Misty Elam said…
This is so cute! I love that camper image and the plaid washing tape is perfect for this design. It reminds me of a picnic tablecloth. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
Misty