Skip to main content

A Blog Named Hero Challenge - Embossing


I'm sharing with the current embossing challenge at A Blog Named Hero featuring the Hero Arts January Kit.  I love the detailed stamps in this set.  This is my first attempt creating a window scene.  I definitely need practice!
The window was die cut and colored with Alcohol markers.  The awning was paper pieced with scraps from my stash.  I built the scene behind a piece of clear plastic.  Finally, it was mounted onto the Basic Grey card stock base panel which was dry embossed with Tim Holtz brick embossing folder.  I lightly sponged distress ink over the embossing to highlight.  
Although the base photographed as black... it's really grey.  The card was finished with a birthday sentiment.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
A Blog Named Hero:  Challenge - Embossing 
Hero Arts:  March National Craft Month Challenge 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #378 - #379

Cute Card Thursday- Challenge #573:  Celebrate 
Di's Digi Designs:  Tic Tac Toe (3 in a Row) 
 
 

Comments

Heather said…
What a sweet window scene; I think you did a fabulous job! Love that polka dotted awning! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.
Deb said…
Gorgeous card, I love the embossing!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
Debxx

Ericka Strange said…
Love this scene so pretty and fun! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!