Skip to main content

Gerda Steiner - March Share Your Designs


This is my first chance this year to join the challenge at Gerda Steiner.  Each month a fun Anything Goes challenge is posted.

I recently purchased this adorable pup digital stamp called Dog and Butterfly.  I printed it onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock twice.  The dog was colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with baby oil then fussy cut.  I sponged the background with Memento inks.

I chose to use a digital Scripture from Word Art Wednesday.  The blog hosts a fun Anything Goes challenge every two weeks.  They also provide a different Scripture word art on the post.  Be sure to check them out!
Finally, the card layout was inspired by the current Mojo Monday sketch.  Julee Tilman was on a short hiatus with her kiddos (twin boys), but she's back!  We are all so happy!

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Cute Card Thursday:  #574 Spring Fever  
Mojo Monday Sketch:  #512 
Gerda Steiner:  March Share Your Designs Challenge 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Cute   
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #378 - #379
Hero Arts:  March National Craft Month Challenge  

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
So adorable Cynthia. Love the DPs.
Mandy said…
Gorgeous card Cynthia! It's so sweet and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx
Debbie L said…
Sweet card. Great coloring.
Such a darling card. Love that little pup. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday.