Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge: #251 Flowers


I'm joining the current Art Impressions Challenge - Flowers with this floral bookmark.  I started by stamping the wagon image from Art Impressions Garden Wagon Mini set.  The wagon was loosely masked with a post-it note then various floral images from the set were stamped in Memento inks.  

The Scripture stamp is called Good Work by Verve.  I finished by using the Spellbinders Long Classic Rectangle Large die to cut the bookmark then masking with Memento ink.

As I final step I placed the bookmark in a Scotch thermal laminating pouch and ran it through my Scotch laminator.  A quick hole punch and ribbon finish the bookmark.

Thanks for stopping by for a quick peek!

I'm sharing my project with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge - #251 Flowers
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes Challenge #376 - #377 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Vintage/Past Times 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes  

Comments

Lin said…
Really lovely, Cynthia, I love that you made it into a bookmark - someone will love seeing this every time they open their book/bible! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
Ginny Maxam said…
Beautiful Book Mark Cynthia, so well made and great illustration of the verse!
Katrin said…
Such a great bookmark & soo pretty!
Greetings Katrin
Andrea said…
I love how you stamped the flowers in the wagon. Great job on a wonderful bookmark!