Skip to main content

A Blog Named Hero March Challenge: Love is in the Air


Good morning!  I'm sneaking in a last minute entry for the March challenge at A Blog Named Hero.  This month's challenge was to create using the theme "Love is in the Air" and a color inspiration.
My clean and simple card was inspired by a January Kit Release card posted by Michelle Short.  I LOVE clean and simple designs and this one really caught me eye!

I started by stamping the containers and floral images from the January My Monthly Hero Kit.  


The images were colored with alcohol markers.  I sponged the partial background using Memento inks - Lilac Posies and Angel Pink.  A sentiment from the kit finishes the card.


I'm sharing with the following:
A Blog Named Hero March Challenge:  Love is in the Air 
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes Challenge #376 - #377
Di's Digi Designs Challenge:  Tic Tac Toe (3 in a row) 
(Sentiment, Flowers and Handcolored image)
 

Comments

Ericka Strange said…
Great card design and I love these cute flowers! Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia this is beautiful. Love your coloring.
Larissa said…
Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Di's digi designs challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa