Skip to main content

Thankful for Friends

I'm sharing a card that I finished tonight 
for a few challenges.  This could be used 
generically, but I will be sending it to a
college friend next month for Thanksgiving.

The little girl image is a digital set from
Craftin' Desert Divas called
This set comes with a pre-colored and
blackline image plus a coffee cup
for an unbelievable 99 cents!

I colored the image with Copic Markers
and fussy cut then layered her onto 
designer papers from Echo Park.
The sentiment is from Unity Stamps.

The sketch was inspired by the current
SugarPea Designs Challenge.
The colors were inspired by the current
challenge at Your Next Stamp.
 Thanks for stopping by!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
SugarPea Design Mix it Up:  Challenge #36 
Your Next Stamp:  Color Challenge #75
Crafting with Friends:  #53 Anything Goes  

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, that is just adorable and is perfect as a Thanksgiving card.
What a gorgeous card Cynthia - love the colours and the plaid paper sets off the image beautifully
Blessings
Maxine
Ardyth said…
Great autumn-themed card! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!
~amy~ said…
Darling, love the plaid!Thanks for joining us for the SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge!
Kerin said…
What a darling image, love the fall colors too! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!