Skip to main content

Gerda Steiner Monthly Progressive Challenge

Gerda Steiner features this adorable
Racoon digital image. 

If you want to join the fun, simply
purchase the image and create a card.
Link up on the monthly challenge and
next month you receive the monthly image
FREE.  What a fun challenge!! 

I {Love} this sweet digital image
and I knew it would have to be a
special design this month.

The card started with a galaxy background
which was a new technique for me.
Now, I am hooked!  LOVE THIS!
But BEWARE -- it is messy!
I had paint all over me last night
when I finished the panel.

The tree border die is from SugarPea Designs
and the image was colored with Copic Markers.
The card sentiment is from a new Stampin' Up!
set that I received in the mail tonight called

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Gerda Steiner Monthly Progressive Challenge:  October 
Word Art Wednesday:  #306- 307 Anything Goes 
Crafting from the Heart:  #180 Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your card is gorgeous. Love your background!!!
What a beautiful card Cynthia - love your galaxy sky!! It makes the perfect backdrop for the cute racoon. The sentiment is fabulous too
Blessings
Maxine
Creaine said…
very nice!! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
Dandi93 said…
Super cute Cynthia, love your sky
debby4000 said…
Oh what a cute card and fabulous night sky.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Debby
This raccoon is truly irresistible !!