Skip to main content

Catch the Bug - Stella Says Sketch #516


Welcome to the bi-weekly Stella Says Sketch
challenge at Catch the Bug.
This week we have a fun sketch with
lots of possibilities.  I can't wait to see what you create!

My card started with the adorable digital
This image is sold with both the black line
and colored image in jpg and png.

I know it seems like "cheating" sometimes,
but the pre-colored image is so convenient
when I need a quick card.  AND I just love
this little group of critters that Jodie has 
created for a Fall card.  

Be sure to check the challenge blog for
all of the challenge details, prizes and 
design team inspiration.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
  Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #304 - 305
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Fall Photo Inspiration
QKR Stampede Challenge:  #266 Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends:  #53 Anything Goes 
 

Comments

Fabulous card Cynthia! I love using pre-colored images for a quick card! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT
Love your card Cynthia - it gave me a mush needed smile
Blessings
Maxine
Virginia L. said…
Love your interpretation of the sketch!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Photo Inspiration” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!
Dorothy S said…
Such a cute image - perfect as a silhouette look. Thanks for joining us in the Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Dorothy S, DT member