Skip to main content

SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge #35 & Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop


Happy Friday Coffee Lovers!
 
It's the final day of the
and I have a fun card to share.
 
I recently purchased the Tim Holtz
On the Go embossing folder and HAD to use
it this week.  It coordinates perfectly with
the Tim Holtz image.  The sentiment is from
Super Sponsor Unity Stamps and the stitched
circle die is from Super Sponsor Pink & Main.
 

I also used the current SugarPea Designs
challenge sketch as inspiration.
I've had so much fun this week participating
in the Coffee Lovers Bloghop!  Thanks so
much to Amy and her team, the sponsors
and all of the inspiration provided by the other
hop participants. 
 
I will definitely be spending
additional time visiting blogs and viewing
all of the coffee, tea, cocoa and apple cider
inspired projects!!
 
I'm sharing my cards with the following:
SugarPea Designs Mix it Up:  Challenge #35
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  #300- #301 Anything Goes
 


Comments

Super cute cards, Cynthia. It's been so much fun visiting your blog and seeing all your awesome cards. THanks for sharing them!
karen
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, both of your cards are just gorgeous. It is nice to see you using the TLC images...miss you on the DT. I also love the Tim Holtz image, but I don't drink ice coffees, hehe.
New Creations said…
Awwww! Both are super cute creations Love how you colored the girl image, so gorgeous!
Fabulous cards Cynthia. I love the one using the image and sentiment from TLC, and the top one is also eye catching. I never did get a coffee card made as I had too little time, and great need of birthday cards... both commissioned and for the family. Maybe next time!
Blessings
Maxine
Becca Yahrling said…
You always make the most beautiful cards! Such gorgeous designs. Love the vintage image & beautiful flowers on the 2nd card. And I need that TH stamp - love those designs of his.
~amy~ said…
BOTH of your cards are wonderful!
Lori Turner said…
Cynthia, these cards are AWESOME - I really love the 2nd one - great sentiment lol
Hetty said…
Wow, what a great card! My favoite flavor.
Both are wonderful card designs.
Shanna Slater said…
Fabulous card design, and I love the coloring!

Thanks for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com
Lisa said…
Beautiful card! Love this!
Ardyth said…
Great colours - love the 'deconstructed' coffee cup! So glad you joined us at SugarPea!
Unknown said…
Pumpkin Spice - perfect card for this time of year!! Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com