The design team is sharing a little
humorous inspiration today over on the
My card celebrates
Elephant Appreciation Day and
features the adorable Bugaboo digital
image Critter Balloons - Elephant.
The ink smooshing technique seems
to be really popular right now. I recently
purchased a few of the Tim Holtz
Distress Ink cubes to give the technique a try.
For this card I used Mustard Seed and
Spiced Marmalade.
I printed the digital image onto Stampin' Up!
Whisper White card stock, colored with
Copic markers, fussy cut and adhered
with foam tape for dimension. The cute
glitter sticker clouds are from Colorbok.
I've had them in my stash and decided this
was the perfect time to use them!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Pop it Up!
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: #300- #301 Anything Goes
TTCRD: Anything Goes Sept 19
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: Challenge #6
The ink smooshing technique seems
to be really popular right now. I recently
purchased a few of the Tim Holtz
Distress Ink cubes to give the technique a try.
For this card I used Mustard Seed and
Spiced Marmalade.
I printed the digital image onto Stampin' Up!
Whisper White card stock, colored with
Copic markers, fussy cut and adhered
with foam tape for dimension. The cute
glitter sticker clouds are from Colorbok.
I've had them in my stash and decided this
was the perfect time to use them!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Pop it Up!
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: #300- #301 Anything Goes
TTCRD: Anything Goes Sept 19
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: Challenge #6
Comments
Blessings
Maxine
blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines
sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Crafty-littleangel {Welcome to visit My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com