Skip to main content

Catch the Bug Saturday Challenge - Keep It Simple!

The Bugaboo Design Team is back this week
with a fun recipe challenge:  Keep it Simple!
1 layer of paper,
1 sentiment and 1 embellishment.

My clean and simple card features
the adorable Bugaboo digital image

One of the things I {Love} about digital
images is the sizing.  I use Microsoft
Word to size and print images for my
projects.  I selected a size that would
take center stage on my card base 
which is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.

The image was printed onto
Stampin' Up! Whisper White
card stock and colored with Copic markers.
I created a confetti background 
with Copic Markers dotted
freehand around the image.

Supplies:  Rhinestone, Lawn Fawn Speech Bubble Border, CTMH Black embossing powder,  Copic Markers (E53, E33, Y06, Y17, YR16, R02, R05, B12) and Stampin' Up! Simple Sayings II set.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #302-303
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door:  Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends:  #51 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs:  Anything Goes  
 

Comments

Go Sweden 2019 said…
Soooooo cute. I absolutely adore this card.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Crafty-littleangel {Welcome to visit My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com
Joanna M. said…
Love, Love, LOVE your card. So freaking cute!!
That pup surely makes me smile Cynthia - love this fun card
Blessings
Maxine
Ginny Maxam said…
Such a cute card! I sure whoever receives this will love it! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT
Melissa Bove said…
Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Fabulous coloring and design! Love it!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa