The Graciellie Design Team is sharing some
fabulous inspiration with you today.
I chose to use Sending Kindness from the
Be sure to stop by the shop and check out
all of the fabulous bundles while they
are on sale through September 14.
For my card, I printed the digital image
and sentiment onto Paper Temptress
Heavy Weight Vellum #48 and colored
the image with Copic Markers and
Tim Holtz distress Pens.
The image was layered onto Neenah Classic Crest Black
and Gold Pearl linen from Paper Temptress.
Gold ribbon and sequins finish the card.
And did I mention that Gracie is giving away
a $10 coupon to one lucky winner. Just leave a
comment at the Graciellie Design Blog for your
chance to win!
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes 298 - 299
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge: #265 Try Something New
(New to me Stamp Set)
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
The House that Stamps Built: A2317
The image was layered onto Neenah Classic Crest Black
and Gold Pearl linen from Paper Temptress.
Gold ribbon and sequins finish the card.
And did I mention that Gracie is giving away
a $10 coupon to one lucky winner. Just leave a
comment at the Graciellie Design Blog for your
chance to win!
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes 298 - 299
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge: #265 Try Something New
(New to me Stamp Set)
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
The House that Stamps Built: A2317


Comments
Blessings
Maxine
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday