Happy Monday!
I'm really trying to post at least one card
each day for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
Today I'm sharing a fun image from one of
the Super Sponsors, Gerda Steiner.
The digital image is called
Sweet Tooth and is the September
Progressive Challenge image.
It's hard to say what this cute little mouse
is stirring up, but for my coffee themed card
I'm saying that he's stirring a little hazelnut
creamer into his coffee!
I've combined the image with the current
sketch challenge at My Favorite Things.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
The coffee bean image and sentiment
are both from a retired Stampin' Up!
set called Like It A Latte.
Have fun hoppin'!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Gerda Steiner: September Monthly Progressive Challenge
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: #300- #301 Anything Goes
Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Aud Sentiments: #188 Anything Goes + Sentiment
Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Aud Sentiments: #188 Anything Goes + Sentiment
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Clean AND Simple


Comments
Blessings,
Karen
Blessings
Maxine
Thanks so much for sharing :)
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com
Always enjoy your creativity.