Skip to main content

Catch the Bug Saturday Challenge - BINGO



with Catch the Bug!

My clean and simple card features the adorable
digital stamp from Bugaboo Stamps.

The digital image was printed onto 
Stampin' Up Whisper White card stock and
colored with Prismacolor pencils then blended
with baby oil.  A machine stitched border,
baker's twine and gems finish the card.
(BINGO Choices: Gem, Twine & Sentiment)

Bugaboo is giving away this fun coffee
digital images in honor of the 
 
Just click HERE to download
the image and sentiment.
 
We hope you enjoy the hop and maybe
join one of the fun challenges over at
Catch the Bug this week.
 
Be sure to check the challenge blog for all
of the challenge details, prizes and design
team inspiration.
 
Jodie also has LOTS of super adorable
digital images in the coffee, tea and cocoa
categories in the Bugaboo Shop.
Check it out!

I'm sharing my card with the following:


Comments

Migdalia said…
I LOVE this!! So adorable!! The image is super sweet!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Stephanie said…
This is adorable!! Thanks so much for linking up at Word Art Wednesday. Love these coffee/tea cups!!
Unknown said…
I just LOVE this! Thank you for the freebie too <3
Shanna Slater said…
SO cute!! Love that sentiment too!


Thanks for sharing with all of us!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com
Andrea W said…
The cups are darling and I love your stitching detail. Cute card!
oohhh, thanks for sharing the digi! And that sentiment is the best. What an awesome card - so cute and gorgeous fall colours!
~amy~ said…
Such cute mugs and love them teamed up with the plaid panel!
This is bright, beautiful and super fun Cynthia. LOVE it!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
I have a stamp set GIVEAWAY on my blog for the Coffee Hop!
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is a wonderful card and perfect for the hop.
CarlavdM said…
I too like those cups and your colouring.
Thank you for sharing the link to these lovely cups freebie.
Lori Turner said…
Oh these 2 are simply adorable! Love that sentiment!
Hetty said…
Darling cups on a sweet card.
Lisa said…
Such a cute card and thanks so much to Bugaboo for the freebies! So cool!
Becca Yahrling said…
These two cups are simply adorable! Your card is so sweet.
New Creations said…
How cute, love the image!
Ann said…
Super cute card and image. Thanks for sharing.
Billie A said…
Fun cute card. I like the Bugaboo image. This coffee lovers blog hop is fun. Glad I got to see you card again.
What a great image and fabulous card Cynthia - love your colours on this cute card
Blessings
Maxine
Such cute cups and they made me smile. Fun card design.
VanessaB said…
what a happy card, so cute!
Lola said…
Perfect papers and colors for this adorable creation! Love the fall feel.