There is a new sketch and color challenge
starting over at Your Next Stamp.
I have combined a YNS retired silhouette
stamp called Home Sweet Home
with a digital Word Art Scripture
provided by Ginny Maxam over on
the Christian Card Makers FB group.
I really love how well the image and
Scripture work together!
I recently expanded my Distress Ink
starting over at Your Next Stamp.
I have combined a YNS retired silhouette
stamp called Home Sweet Home
with a digital Word Art Scripture
provided by Ginny Maxam over on
the Christian Card Makers FB group.
I really love how well the image and
Scripture work together!
I recently expanded my Distress Ink
collection with these three yummy colors.
They were the perfect combination
to create a "sunset" sky background for
the silhouette.
Each of the colors were swiped onto a
plastic page protector then spritzed with
water. (I've also used waxed paper)
Then the cardstock was placed onto
the ink several times until covered
and I heat dried the panel to speed up
the process. Finally, I ran the panel
through my HP Photosmart printer to
print the digital Scripture and then
stamped the silhouette with Versafine ink.
Machine stitched borders finished two
of the panels and the base was dry embossed
with a Cuttlebug folder.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
I always enjoy hearing from you.
I am sharing my card with the following:
Your Next Stamp: Sketch and Color #69
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge: #391 A Retired Stamp
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #292 - 293
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Clean and Simple or Fussy and Fancy
Cute Card Thursday Challenge: #487 Summer Colors

Comments
Blessings
Maxine
Helen x