Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #213 - I'll Text You


I have to admit that the current challenge
over at Art Impressions had me a little
stumped.  Text only?  What??
That is until I pulled out my coffee themed
sets and saw the wonderful sentiments 
in both sets!  Usually the sentiment supports
the image BUT this week the sentiment is
the main focus.

My card features sentiments (and image) from 

I started by inking a Tim Holtz Splatters stencil
with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  The sentiments were 
then stamped and finally the image was 
stamped onto Copic paper, colored with Copic
Markers and fussy cut then adhered to the
panel.  A few rhinestones finish the card.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #213 I'll Text You 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday:  #488 Anything Goes
 Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #292 - 293
  

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
LOVE IT. That is such a perfect text card.
Fun and fabulous Cynthia - and I do agree with the sentiments
Blessings
Maxine
Cheri Burry said…
Such fun and well designed card, I just love everything about it! Thanks for joining us over at Art Impressions for our Challenge!
Virginia L. said…
So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!