Skip to main content

O Give Thanks Unto the Lord

I took a few minutes today and printed a 
couple of freebie digital images for Friday Fellowship

Ginny Maxam is so generous and
had this free poppy floral digital image
on her blog recently.  I loved it immediately and 
knew I had to color it up!

The image was colored with Copic markers.
Below are the colors which I used:
Poppies:  R22, R14, R05
Leaves & Stems:  YG23, YG17, YC67
I applied yellow Stickles to the flower centers.

 The Scripture Word Art was a freebie
for this week's Friday Fellowship and
was printed onto vellum then machine
stitched to adhere.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you
are having a great weekend!

I'm sharing my card with the following:
 Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #290 - 291
Stamping Sensations:  July - Anything with Flowers
Little Red Wagon:  #402 Thanks Bunches 
 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, that is a gorgeous card. Love that sentiment.
brenda said…
A really super creation for our July Flowers theme and your Poppies are just stunning, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x
this is stunning Cynthia - loved that image too - I must get some more ink so I can print it off! Love how you have used both the image and the scripture.
Blessings
Maxine
Hi Cynthia!
This is gorgeous. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to play along with us. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon.
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
Heather said…
Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.
Lola said…
Wow, this is really pretty. Lovely papers, and flowers, and the way you placed the sentiment on the vellum is really eye catching.
Lynne K said…
Gorgeous poppies! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne