Skip to main content

Unity Stamps Facebook Challenge

I'm sharing a clean and simple card
tonight for the current Unity Stamp 
Facebook Challenge - Use Flowers.

My card features an image from Unity's
The digital Scripture is a freebie from
Ginny Maxam and her Facebook group. 

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm also sharing with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #290 - 291
Stampin Sensation:  July - Anything With Flowers
Brown Sugar Challenge:  #258 Anything Goes
 

Comments

Love your colouring of the flowers on the kraft base Cynthia - the whole card is beautiful
Blessings
Maxine
brenda said…
A very striking creation Cynthia, many thanks for joining our Flowers theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x
Hi Cynthia! This is AWESOME. I love the scripture, and the super cool feel of this card. You did an amazing job. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. It's always a treat to have you play along, and I hope you'll join us again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. I'd love to have you stop by my blog to say hello.
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is gorgeous. I love the Unity stamps and this is a great one.
Dawn said…
Very very nice ... Thank you so much for joining the fun at Brown Sugar Challenge.
Dawn (DT)
Marlies said…
A lovely card Cynthia. A nice effect of the colouring on Kraft. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies