I'm playing along with the current
challenge over at SugarPea Designs.
My card features their new set called
paper pack.
I used Tim Holtz distress inks to make
the paper for the tree line. I inked a
piece of wax paper then spritzed with water.
I then layed a piece of textured paper on
the wax paper until it was covered with
the green. After letting it dry, I sprayed it
with water lightly.
Finally, I used the SugarCut TreeScape
die and cut twice for a layered look.
The camper (which I LOVE)
was colored with Copic Markers
and fussy cut then adhered with
dimension tape.
The fun banner die is from Verve Stamps.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
SugarPea Designs Mix It Up: Challenge #33
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #290 - 291
Crafting With Friends: #47 Anything Goes
Penny Black and More Challenge: July - For the Boys
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes #168
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Use Plaid

Comments
B x
Blessings
Maxine
linda