Skip to main content

Simple Sympathy Card

It's never an easy task to create a sympathy card.
I had this floral image colored and in my
crafty stash so I paired it with a sentiment
from Sweet 'n Sassy for a quick card.

The image is called "You're Too Kind".
It was designed by Angie Blom for Unity Stamps.
I stamped the image onto water color paper
and colored with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.
The edges of both the image and sentiment
were inked with Versafine Vintage Sepia.
It was layered onto paper from the
All Abloom Designer Series paper
from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Monday Challenge: You've Got the Edge
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday:  #488 Anything Goes
 Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #292 - 293

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the pretty image and your floral patterned papers to match!! What a lovely design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, this is gorgeous. Love the Unity stamp. Always good to have if needed because you are so right that it is difficult to make in a difficult time. Great match on the paper.
Tracy Freeman said…
Such a pretty card for such a hard occasion.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge xx
Meihsia Liu said…
Love your beautiful card! The colors and the sentiment are so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
A really lovely sympathy card Cynthia - I love the colour in the overall design.
Blessings
Maxine