I'm sharing a quick camping scene
using the current MFT sketch challenge
and the adorable MFT stamp set
I was lucky enough to take advantage
of the Warm & Fuzzy Card Kit from MFT.
A fabulous kit!
The images were stamped onto watercolor paper
with MFT Hot Fudge Hybrid ink
and cut with the coordinating die cuts.
I then colored with Tombow markers
and used a blender pen.
I really like the finished effect!!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
Happy 11th Birthday to My Favorite Things
and it's founder Kim van der Sanden!!
I'm also sharing with the following:
My Favorite Things: Sketch Challenge #342
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes #168
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #292 - 293
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: We're Seeing Stars
Penny Black and More Challenge: July - For the Boys
Penny Black and More Challenge: July - For the Boys


Comments
B x
Blessings
Maxine
Thanks so much for joining us this month at Penny Black and More!
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x