Skip to main content

Gerda Steiner Designs - 34th Share Your Designs Challenge



I'm sharing a quick card for a couple
of challenges tonight.

I started with a digital image from
Gerda Steiner called Kitten In Boots.
It was printed onto Stampin' Up!
Whisper White card stock and colored
with Copic Markers then die cut.

The Scripture is Scripture Medley 2
from Verve Stamps. 

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday:  #488 Anything Goes
 Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #292 - 293

Comments

Love this Cynthia - the stamp is gorgeous and ties in nicely with the scripture.
Blessings
Maxine
Marilyn Webb said…
Sweet image and beautiful card. Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Marilyn DT
Lin said…
They are too cute, Cynthia! Love the sentiment, too - thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!