Skip to main content

Catch the Bug - Christmas in July Day 6


Welcome to Day 6 of the annual
Christmas in July Challenge at
Catch the Bug!

Today we are featuring an
Oldie But Goodie Photo Inspiration.

My card features the adorable
Rudolph Presents digital stamp.
The image was printed onto
Stampin' Up! Whisper White
and colored with Copic markers.

Be sure to check the challenge blog
for all of the challenge details, prizes
and design team inspiration. 

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Dragonfly Journeys Challenge:  #96 Christmas in July 
Through the Craftroom Door:  Anything Goes July 18 
Di's Digi Designs Challenge:  Christmas in July

 Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #292 - 293
Little Red Wagon:  Challenge #403 Christmas in July 

Comments

Migdalia said…
It is one of my favorite images!! Super cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
Another great card Cynthia - a cute image and beautifully presented
Blessings
Maxine
Nathalie said…
I love your reindeer!! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
Nathalie DT
JanR said…
Neat card! I really like the string. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
Lisa Lynn said…
Another great Christmas card.
It is never to early for Christmas. What a fun image too for a great card!

Thanks for joining us at Through The Craft Room Door!
Kimberly
Heather said…
Cute! Love the paper you used and I really like the touch of the blue dots around the image; it looks like snow and is also a great way to highlight the image. Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Stamps. (Sorry I'm late in commenting, I was on vacation!)