Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #292

I haven't gotten a chance to join
the sketch fun at MFT for a few weeks.

This week's sketch is SO versatile
and this birthday card went 
together very quickly.
 My card features the adorable set from
Birdie Brown called
The Whole Herd and coordinating dies.

The images were stamped on water color
paper and colored with Tombow markers.
A machine stitched border and enamel
dots complete the card.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Card Challenge:  Sketch #292 
QKR Stampede:  #203 Things With Wings 
 Word Art Wednesday:  #242-243 Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Celebrate 

 

Comments

Dorothy S said…
I hope Alaska is cooler than AZ!!!
Your critters are SO cute! This would be such a fun group card. Thanks for entering the QKR Stampede challenge this wee.
Dorothy S, DT member
Sherri said…
Adorable card! What fun little critters to share birthday wishes! Thanks for joining our QKR Stampede weekly challenge!
Imke said…
Super cute - love the farm animals !
Oh what a cute card Cynthia, and beautifully executed - love the 'matching' sentiment!!
Blessings
Maxine
Meihsia Liu said…
Such a fun and beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Gail said…
Cute animals on this beauty! TFS at WAW - I wish you the best in the draw - blessings!
karalschuknecht said…
Super cute animals on this beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT