Skip to main content

Viva La Verve Sketch

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
I'm stopping in with a quick 
post tonight for the Viva La Verve
Sketch challenge.

My card features the Verve digital set
Three Cheers

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Viva La Verve:  August Sketch 1 
 Word Art Wednesday:  #242-243 Anything Goes

 

Comments

Love it - a fabulous and cheerful card Cynthia
Blessings
Maxine
Oh wow, this is the sweetest. I just LOVE it, and can't thank you enough for sharing your talents with us.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Lesley said…
Hi Cynthia! What a great card! Love the mix of papers you used and the way you interpreted the sketch! I love that digi set too! Thanks for joining us at Viva la Verve!
Such a great take on the sketch and a lovely little coffee card!