Skip to main content

Catch the Bug - Saturday BINGO challenge

Welcome back to a new
Saturday Challenge at
Catch the Bug!

This week we have a fun
BINGO Challenge board
for your creation.
I can't wait to see what you choose!

My card features the current
Bugaboo Freebie image





I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Simon Monday Challenge:  Summer Fun
Simon Wednesday Challenge:  Make for the Border 
(machine stitching and sponging) 
Word Art Wednesday:  #244-245 Anything Goes

Comments

Definitely grabbing the freebie and doing something similar to your template. Darling card!
Oh, this is darling! Love those glossy eyes. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!
Cynthia: This is SO cute. That little crab is just adorable.Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday, and I wish you the best of luck in the random draw. Have an awesome week, and please join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen

P.S. I would love to have you stop by my blog any time you can, just to say hello. I hope to have you visit soon.
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com