Skip to main content

I Wish You Many Hugs


Unity Stamp Company 
has moved their weekly challenge
over to their Facebook page.
Honestly, I kind of miss the 
inspiration and camaraderie
that was established among the
players on the Unity blog.

BUT I enjoy their great quality
stamps!

AnyWho -- I've used this adorable 
image from Unity called "First Love".
The artist, Phyllis Harris, was who 
brought me to Unity several years ago.
You can check out her line of 
fabulous red rubber stamps 
in the Unity store HERE.  
 The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils
on kraft cardstock.

The layout was inspired by the current
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Work it Wednesday:  August - Use Stamps
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #246 - 247

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!



Comments

This is gorgeous Cynthia - love the colouring on Kraft and the cheerful background.
Blessings
Maxine
This is so pretty! Love that touch of cheesecloth.
Lee Ann Barrett said…
Beautiful pencil work, Cynthia! I love all of your little details! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Designs!
debby4000 said…
Gorgeous, beautiful card and sweet image.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby
What a precious card, Cynthia. Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to play along with us. It's always such a blessing to have you play along.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday
Aileen said…
I love this stamp, I have this stamp and never thought to stamp on Kraft. Absolutely brilliant.