Stella Says Sketch Challenge
is new and very versatile.
You have a whole month
to create a fun project
so we hope you will play along!
My card features the always popular
The digital image was printed onto
Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock
and colored with Copic Markers and
Prismacolor pencils. I created a sunny
scene using various dies from MFT.
The image was fussy cut and adhered
with dimension tape.
Be sure to check the Challenge Blog
for all of the challenge details,
prizes and more design team inspiration.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Celebrate
Word Art Wednesday: #242 - 243 Anything Goes
Cards 4 Guyz: Challenge #131 Transport
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge: #31 Anything Goes

Comments
I'm so happy to see you join our Digi Choosday Challenge at Polkadoodles! :o)
Blessings
Maxine
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
Gail Digi Choosday DT
http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk