Skip to main content

I {heart} Sketches with a tWist #158

sponsors a fun sketch each week.
Lucky for me, they have extended the 
current sketch while the team takes 
a well deserved break.

My card features one of the new
images in the Birdbrain line called

I am submitting my card for the
I'm also sharing with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Create A Scene 
 Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #238 - 239

 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, love it, too sassy.
Oh Cynthia - I love this cheeky bird with it's wonderful glasses - and the spotted shorts! Fabulous card :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Kathy S said…
Great card - so SPECTACULAR. Sorry, couldn't resist. Really though - fun, colorful and great use of the sketch this week with those glasses. Really glad you could join us for our extended challenge at From The Heart Stamps. Many good wishes.
Imke said…
Fabulous card, Cynthia and i like how you´ve added the glasses !

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!
Brenda said…
The glasses are the perfect embellie for this cutie. I love the little scene you have created for her. Thanks for joining us in the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
Jo Nevill said…
I love the scene you have created here.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week

Jo x