This week's inspiration photo challenge
is perfect for your summertime
cards and projects.
I hope you get a chance to grab a
Bugaboo digital image and join the fun!
My card features the adorable
The digital image was printed onto Stampin' Up!
Whisper White cardstock and colored with
Copic Markers then fussy cut.
The background image is from Digital Delights
called Beach Scene Background.
Flower Soft has been applied to the "beach"
and stickles have been applied variously.
I love how this digital background makes
such a quick and easy card!
Here's this week's Bugaboo inspiration
Be sure to stop by the blog for
all of the challenge details, prizes and
design team inspiration.
Don't forget to shop this month during
the fabulous Christmas in July sale.
I'm also sharing with the following:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #240 - 241
Simon Says Monday Challenge: By the Sea
Aud Sentiments Challenge: #160 Anything Goes

Comments
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Blessings
Maxine
Hugs
DesÃre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}