Skip to main content

Bugaboo Humor Me Wednesday

Each week the Bugaboo Design Team
is asked to select a
Daily Holiday, Special and Wacky Day
and use this as our HMW inspiration.
I chose "Hot Enough for you Day".

My card features the adorable 
I kept the design clean and simple.
The image was colored with Copic Markers
and Prismacolor pencils.  A machine stitched border,
gems and an epoxy gel sticker from
Colorbok finishes the card.
I hope you'll stop by the Blog and check
out all of the design team inspiration.
Drop on by Bugaboo and take a look at all the new releases. Remember that for the entire month of July everything 
is 50% OFF Yes the entire store so go shopping!!
I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  By the Sea 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Create A Scene
Little Claire's Designs:  Challenge #71 Anything Goes

Comments

Wonderful punny card Cynthia - thanks for the smile with this classy number
Blessings
Maxine
cheiron said…
Such a funny card! I love the sentiment. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)