Skip to main content

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Welcome to the Growing in Unity Blog Hop!
I am the last blog on the hop list.
You will want to start Here 
if you haven't started from the beginning.
 
We were asked to use our favorite 
Unity Stamp for the blog hop.
 
What?!
That was really hard for me,
but I decided to use the adorable
Swagger set by Lisa Arana.
This image is adorable and so 
fun on any card.
The sentiment is also from Unity called
The image was stamped and embossed
then colored with Copic Markers. 
It was fussy cut and popped up on dimension
tape with designer papers from Basic Grey
June Bug Paper Pad.
 
I thought I would share a couple
of my favorites from last year as well.
 

 Below is the Blog Hop list in case you began with me:

Thanks for hopping by!  I hope I've given you some
fun inspiration.

 
I'm also sharing with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday:  Create With Critters 
Word Art Wednesday:  #218 Anything Goes

Comments

Carlypool said…
I do love that little swagger chick, but those ballons falling of the page is priceless. I love it! You did a beautiful job on all cards. Thank you
Carlypool said…
I do love that little swagger chick, but those ballons falling of the page is priceless. I love it! You did a beautiful job on all cards. Thank you
Angeline Choo said…
Gorgeous cards Cynthia! Loving them all
Unknown said…
Pretty cards, I like them all! Those chicks are very cute!
Immi said…
Great cards - the little bird is too cute!
Gaylynn said…
Such adorable birdie cards, Cynthia. You always have awesome designs.
Sweet April said…
Wow...wow...wow...adorable cards,each one is so sweet,cute,wonderful with the little guy! Even though, the girl with the balloons is stunning,awesome,special!
ionabunny said…
Swagger rocks. Love your cards. Hugz
Lagene said…
Wonderful cards! Love! your layouts and paper choices
Linda Simmons said…
Bright and beautiful. All Philly Harris stamps are awesome.
Salnclts said…
I love the balloons on your last card! Great hopping with you!
Carmen O. said…
Lovin your bright and cheerful cards.
Jean said…
LOVe the birds!!
Beth F. said…
Look at all those cards! The bright colors on that first chick card really POP! Love it!
Patti J said…
Oh my, these stamps are favorites! Love that sweet balloon girl, and the birds just make me smile all over!!! Thanks for sharing!
Sue D said…
Fun and colorful card. Thanks for sharing your other favorites too.
Denise Bryant said…
Delightful cards! Love that fun Swagger set with the cute bird! Great coloring and paper choices!
What a gorgeous card Cynthia - he is quite the character!! Love your review too
Blessings
Maxine
Mopheaded1 said…
AWESOME CARD!!! bright, cheery and happy! Thanks for the smile!
greenize said…
Thanks Cynthia! These are all cute cards and the bright colored paper just makes the little chicky pop on them... Thank you for sharing your favorites... Love Unity stamps!
Unknown said…
Love your style with the great color and composition! The glasses on the bird are my favorite touch. Good choice on sentiment too! I'm 29 again as well......every year! :)
Melisa Marie said…
Cynthia, I really love the paper you used as your background. And doing the stitching along the edges really made everything pop! The chick is so adorable. You made some cute cards.
TYFS!
Maria Houck said…
Super cute cards. Love the sentiments.
Unknown said…
I love all your cards on today's blog so I'm subscribing.
I live in Mississippi and we got a whopping one and a half inches of snow this week. It melted before the day was done.
Anonymous said…
You really do beautiful work. I love each creation.
Your creations are beautiful! Thanks for allowing us to be inspired!
Unknown said…
I love this little bird! I have a few and I need to acquire the rest of them.
Jackie S said…
I love that little chick. All are amazing cards
Ruby said…
Wonderful selection of cards. I LOVE all the SWAGGER cards.
sharon g said…
I didn't realize how versatile the bidie is. SO cute.
sharon g said…
I didn't realize how versatile the bidie is. SO cute.
ReNae Allen said…
I love the bird especially with the glasses on, what a cutie!
ReNae Allen said…
But I must say the card that has the balloons that are off the main paper really gives the viewer the feeling that the wind is blowing. You can see it on the dog in on the balloons what a beautiful card!
Kris B said…
Love he glasses on the cute bird! Fun cards!
Ginny Maxam said…
Your cards are Delightful!!Thanks for sharing with us in Word Art Wednesdays 218th challenge! Ginny M DT WAW
Becca Yahrling said…
I just adore all your cards! This sweet guy is just so cute. And I love the pretty & colorful paper you used - so happy! Perfect.
Jan Vint said…
I just love that little colorful bird - nice work! :)
Lisa said…
I love the first two....very colorful which immediately got my attention. But the balloons going of the card...WOW!
sfcherry said…
Your cards are all so bright and fun! I love you first one with the bright background, it makes the bird stand out nice. And the little girl with the balloons is really great, I love the way the balloons go off the card.
What a fabulous card, Cynthia. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I'm so grateful to have you play along, and appreciate you taking the time to share with us. Have a wonderful and creative week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday