Skip to main content

Bugaboo Birthday Celebration - Day 6

Welcome back to Day 6 of our
week long Bugaboo Birthday Celebration!
Today's challenge is a Photo Inspiration.
My card features the adorable
I can't wait to see your interpretation of
the photo!
Check out all of the details and prizes on the
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Create with Critters
Hiding in My Craftroom:  #234 Embossing 
Word Art Wednesday:  #218 Anything Goes


Comments

Migdalia said…
I love the super cute critter monkey, pretty paper and the fun embossed background.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Unknown said…
Absolutely lovely layout, colors and shapes. The image is so cute and the overall effect on the eye is very pleasing. Thank you so very much for posting your very creative and inspiring art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 218th - FF AG challenge. I pray Blessings for you and your family; stay creative and be happy. Carole
Oh my! What a darling card! Super duper adorable! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)
What a fun card Cynthia - love your image and how you have coloured him, and the background with the polka dots is gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine
Virginia L. said…
Beautiful layering and details! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Create with Critters” Challenge!