Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair and {be Inspired} Challenges

Happy Friday everyone!
I'm sneaking in a quick one layer card
for this week's Unity Friends with Flair
and

The Unity image was one of three
which came in the recent $20 grab bag promo.

The background was created 
by painting swatches  of  Tim Holtz Distress
re-inkers.   Then I spritzed with Walnut Ink.


Don't forget to leave a comment for your
chance at some Unity rubbah goodness!
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Tracy said…
Your card is a beauty Cynthia, love the swish of colours :-) xxxx
Love the colour swatches and the wee stamp is gorgeous.
Blessings
Maxine
I am with Tracy... love the colorful swishes! Awesome!
Beth F. said…
I don't think I have done a one layer card...ever! Yours is gorgeous!
Beth
Beth's Beauties
Ruby said…
Very colourful card.
Penny said…
Very cool CAS card--love that bg for your cute image! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Lindsey said…
Wow, this is great! The walnut spritz adds the look of a lot of dimension to the card.
Scrapper Myra said…
Love it. Very artistic.
Gaylynn said…
The background is awesome and really stands out. :)
Sue D said…
I like the background for this wonderful owl.
Rubeena I. said…
oooo love the colors :)
Miwa said…
Fabulous card, love the one-layer design!
debby4000 said…
Love the colours you've used for background, fab card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby