Skip to main content

Bugaboo's Freebie Friday - Monster Pocket


Happy Friday and welcome to 
Freebie Friday at Catch the Bug.

Each week Jodie generously provides an adorable
free image just for you!

This week's image is called Monster Pocket.
You can pick it up in the Bugaboo store 


Thanks for stopping by!
I always enjoy reading your comments.

I'm sharing my card with the following:

Comments

Love this Cynthia - I nearly didn't take this freebie, but you have inspired me!!
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
Oh, so very cute, Cynthia! Really great CAS design, fun image, and I love the background and stitching! :^)
Hugs, Penny
SoniaW said…
Loving the simple layering. Thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart.
Melanie Smith said…
I love Bugaboo Stamps! This is just a precious card. Thank you for participating with us over at Through the Craft Room door. Hope you stop by again really soon. Melanie, DT